Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year


We are hoping to have an awesome year in 2009!

We had some hard times, including loosing the kids beloved grandfather and the most awesome Father in law ever. But we also had some good times. Celebrating my parents in laws 50th annivesary with so many friends and family. Those two sure made a huge impact on a lot of people!
Here is a picture of out countdown (at 10:30 so the younger kids could get to bed-- shhh they thought it was midnight!) You might notice that the part of Wesley normally played by a handsome young man is being played by a pretty girl. Wesley ditched us for a party with his aunt and Amy was glad to step in for him. She spent the night. They did not want to waste a moment of thier limited time together sleeping so they stayed up all night watching all the Lord of the Rings movies, Monty Python and playing guitar hero. This means I also stayed up all night and watched the same movies. I chose to just watch during the guitar hero though. I learned I am getting old! It was a good time though and we look forward to an awesome year.

3 comments:

Christie M said...

Happy New Year to the Fuller Family!
and I say.... The "Fuller" the better! :)

Kylie said...

Happy New Year! Tell Paulina and Marceli I said hi!

junglemama said...

Happy New Year! You have a lovely family!