Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day

We had a wonderful Christmas day. I was not sure how the kids would handle not having a big gift, since the cruise we are going on in January was the big gift. They got things like toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, socks and thier favorite bubble wrap. I found bubble wrap for a dollar a roll so I got them each thier own roll. The call it pop paper and were thrilled. We had a wonderful dinner with Mamaw, Mary and Dottie and Mary even got her gutters cleaned out by the boys. It was a an awesome Christmas.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Hi, Lorraine! Thanks for leaving a comment on my post! Now, I can see your blog! Wow, the kids all look great! I can't believe Paulina - last time I saw her she was about 3 and just a little bitty thing! :o)

Will you be at I-CAN in Tampa this year? Since we live only 2 hours away, we can't miss it!

Thanks for leaving a note for me!

Missy :o)

Anonymous said...

WOW! The kids must have had fun

Anonymous said...

Wow! The kids must have had fun.