Sunday, November 16, 2008

A sad day

Today started out happy. Paulina had spent two nights in a row with friends, So had Wes. This morning Bob and Shiloh got baptised. The second time for them both, but this time they were dunked and it was meaningful to them.


However, the day ended sad. My Father in law passed away unexpectedly. We were very close. The entire family is devestated. My kids Pawpaw, was never too busy to listen to them. When the boys were little he once took them up and down escalators for hours, just because they wanted him to. He loved his wife, and his sister and his children and his grandchildren very much. He smiled every time he saw one of us. He went out of his way to take care of his family. He did this better than anyone I know. He was also about the smartest guy I know. He was a great man who would do anything for his family and leaves a big hole in our hearts.

1 comment:

Malissa P. said...

Hi, My name is Malissa. I just 'stumbled' upon your blog. I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Your Father inlaw sounds like a great man who will be missed very much.
I look forward to checking in on your blog. What a great family you are blessed with.
Prayers to you and your beautiful family.