Thursday, February 12, 2009

Peace on Earth?


I don't know about the whole planet, but our cat and dog seem to be doing pretty well. I tried to go outside and get a better picture (this one is through the window and the screen) but they both jumped down. Our Terrier Sandy, is a digger so we can't keep her in a fence, so she must be on a chain. However, we have this old wheelchair on our front porch which she likes to sleep on. It must have been cool this morning because our outside cat Gizzy (she came with the house, and was already an outside cat, she is mosty long fur!) was curled up with the Sandy. Aren't they cute together?

2 comments:

Christie M said...

I can't tell where the cat ends and the dog begins unless I look for ears. :)

Jane said...

I was going to say EXACTLY the same thing!!!!